Finding Yourself Participating In More Web-Based Meetings?
Here are seven tips that will help you be a part of successful web-based meetings.
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection.
- Give yourself time to set up and test your camera and sound (20 minutes recommended).
- Make sure you are utilizing a device that allows you to access the information you will need.
- Be mindful of your background, everyone is going to see it.
- Find the chat button ahead of time so that you may post questions or comments during an especially active meeting.
- Use the mute button when you are not speaking.
- And finally, be present and don’t multi-task.