Beau Donegan, M.B.A.
Executive Coach, Trainer & Facilitator
“The life science space is filled with brilliant minds working to address medical issues. Identifying ways these organizations can optimize their competencies, build new skills, and meet their business objectives is what keeps me engaged.”
- TLE team member since 2015. Beau has extensive experience in human resources and as an executive, and works with many of our executive and leadership teams, particularly during times of change or transition. Leveraging her wealth of knowledge and experience, she also leads custom programs at the most senior levels. Beau’s keen wit combined with her pragmatic approach, makes every session she leads fun and impactful. Her love of people is evident, whether she is talking about her first grandchild (yes, we know it’s hard to believe) or hosting corporate events at her warm and inviting meeting facility overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- CEO, Multi-Specialty Cancer Center
- COO, Principal, Oncology Services Management, Inc.
- Served as Administrative Director for regional hospital
- Extensive experience as Sr. VP of Human Resources in Health Care, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Construction, and Service industries
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
- M.B.A., University of California, Long Beach
- B.A., University of California, Long Beach
- Certified Executive Coach
- Certified Mediator, Conflict Resolution, University of California, Irvine
- Certified SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
- SHRM-SCP (Society for Human Resource Management-Senior Certified Professional)
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & RECOGNITION:
- Member of the Coastside Emergency Corp.
- Licensed Ham Operator