Amy Bergen, VP of Business Development at The Leadership Edge presented to the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, Seattle Chapter on July 23rd about “Finding Your Niche for Career Success,” including a new segment on Imposter Syndrome. Amy has been advocating career development for women for over 10 years.
Check out this video about women’s confidence and how when they are being interviewed they need to show more of it. Women are sometimes too brutally honest with themselves. Women, show that confidence, show them that you can do it and tell them that you are the right person for the job! Attend our next Leadership EDGE for WomenRead More
In today’s tight labor market, it is essential that life science companies not only invest in developing new hires and scientists moving from the bench to management, but also managers transitioning into more significant leadership roles.
Are you a young leader, aged 21 to 39, working in the life sciences? Join us at Bicom’s Life Science Young Leaders: 10 Habits of a Successful Young Leader. Becoming a successful leader in the ever-growing life science industry requires hard work, dedication and, of course, leadership skills. Amy Bergen, Vice President of Business Development at The Leadership Edge has been selected as a panelist and will share professional industry knowledge about what it takes.
Receive the latest news!
- In Response to Coronavirus Concerns, The Leadership Edge Accelerates Strategy to Provide Online Delivery of Signature Programs
- Our Coronavirus Preparedness Plan, A Note From Our President
- Finding Yourself Participating In More Web-Based Meetings?
- From the Classroom to the Boardroom – Navigating your Career as a Woman
- Part of seeing clearly is knowing where to focus, and it all starts with goal setting.