For many years, the topic of measuring a return on investment from your learning and development programs has often been met with skepticism, evasiveness, a quick change of topic or a somewhat confusing explanation. Yet the business impact of these programs can indeed be measured when the right questions are asked and validated processes and accountability are in place. Here’s how…Read More
Your evolution from scientist to becoming a leader takes courage, collaboration, a commitment to learning and grit. Sound familiar? That’s right, the very things that make you a great scientist can be leveraged to make you a successful manager. Here are 5 tips that are definitely worth reading and practicing.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the 25th Anniversary Edition of From The Laboratory To Leadership, develops the skills and knowledge of first time and developing managers in life science companies, taking them from competent technical managers to capable business leaders.
As The Leadership Edge approaches nearly 30 years in business, it provides a tremendous opportunity to celebrate our past and to envision our exciting future where we continue to profoundly impact the pace, performance and culture of life science companies.
Receive the latest news!
- In Response to Coronavirus Concerns, The Leadership Edge Accelerates Strategy to Provide Online Delivery of Signature Programs
- Our Coronavirus Preparedness Plan, A Note From Our President
- Finding Yourself Participating In More Web-Based Meetings?
- From the Classroom to the Boardroom – Navigating your Career as a Woman
- Part of seeing clearly is knowing where to focus, and it all starts with goal setting.