Facilitator & Executive Coach
“With training and tools, one can work more efficiently and more collaboratively. At the end of the day, work gets done faster, products get to market quicker, and people’s quality of life is enhanced sooner.”
- TLE team member since 2012. Camille is our expert in coaching managers through career transitions. She has developed outstanding curriculum that enables our clients to gain a deep understanding of their talents, abilities and goals, and map these to outstanding career opportunities. Her engaging personality and sense of humor brings a welcome reprieve to the challenges that people can face when making a career change. In addition to coaching, Camille is outstanding at working with people at any stage in their career, from leading our custom programs designed for life science and engineering graduate and PhD students, to helping highly successful leaders develop their confidence and competence to succeed and advance in their careers. While Camille has a wide range of expertise in leadership competencies, she is our go-to person for delivering custom workshops in the areas of teaming, conflict resolution and emotional intelligence.
- Author, "Learning the Ropes; An Insider's Guide to Winning at Work"
- Co-author, "Discover Your Inner Strength"
- Authored 100s of articles
- Presented on subjects including Change and Strategic Career Management, Employee Retention, and The Power of Optimism
- Has coached 4,000+ high-profile professionals and executives from all over the world, including Qualcomm, Cox Communications, and the San Diego Padres
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
- B.A., Education, Longwood University
- Certified Career Consultant, Lee Hecht Harrison
- Certified Master Facilitator, Lee Hecht Harrison
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & RECOGNITION:
- Longwood University Outstanding Alumni Award
- Consultant of the Year Award for Excellence and Ethics, Lee Hecht Harrison
- Team Master Facilitator Award, Lee Hecht Harrison
- Leadership Team Award, Drake Beam Morin
- San Diego Workforce Partnership Award for Excellence