A Woman’s Way To Negotiating For Career Success
By Gaylene Xanthopoulos, President, The Leadership Edge
Do you dream big? Do you aspire to enrich or advance your career, or perhaps to become a leader in your organization? You aren’t alone. 98.4% of women want to be promoted according to the Women in Technology International Survey conducted in 2016. After developing women leaders in the life sciences over the past 28 years, we’ve learned a few things that can help you to not only dream big dreams but to make them your reality.
Receive the latest news!
- California Becomes the First State to Mandate Female Board Members
- Planning for a Successful Performance Review
- Biocom Young Leaders: 10 Habits of a Successful Young Leader
- Biocom/LifeHR 9th Annual Life Science HR Conference in San Diego
- Special Report from the San Diego Business Journal, Top Executive Training Companies