A Woman’s Way To Negotiating For Career Success
By Gaylene Xanthopoulos, President, The Leadership Edge
Do you dream big? Do you aspire to enrich or advance your career, or perhaps to become a leader in your organization? You aren’t alone. 98.4% of women want to be promoted according to the Women in Technology International Survey conducted in 2016. After developing women leaders in the life sciences over the past 28 years, we’ve learned a few things that can help you to not only dream big dreams but to make them your reality.
Receive the latest news!
- Biocom/LifeHR 9th Annual Life Science HR Conference in San Diego
- Special Report from the San Diego Business Journal, Top Executive Training Companies
- Biotech CEO Summit 2018 Sponsor
- Finding Your Niche for Career Success By Roberta Vezza Alexander, PharmD, PhD
- Can ROI Be Measured In Learning and Development? ABSOLUTELY