Take a 3-minute break to watch this video that our partner, LifeHR did to spotlight The Leadership Edge and our 30 years of accelerating the pace, performance, and culture of the most innovative life science companies in the world. The mission of LifeHR is to provide access to relevant data, innovative ideas, strategic human resources practices and networking opportunities for San Diego area professionals employed in the life science, human resources field.
We understand that end of year performance reviews can cause a lot of stress. Here are five of our best ideas for turning performance reviews into a conversation that actually strengthens relationships:
Who are your future leaders? Check out this video about how leaders in a growth stage need a new skill set to take their company to the next level. Especially in life sciences, each stage requires a new and different skill set. Is your company healthy in its strategy, direction, and leadership?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
La Jolla, CA, October 10, 2019 – The Leadership Edge, a life sciences organizational development company, headquartered in La Jolla, California, announced today that it is celebrating its 30th anniversary. The company was founded in 1989 with a commitment to helping life science professionals realize their potential, resulting in a greater impact on the health of the community and ultimately the world.Read More
Check out this video about women’s confidence and how when they are being interviewed they need to show more of it. Women are sometimes too brutally honest with themselves. Women, show that confidence, show them that you can do it and tell them that you are the right person for the job! Attend our next Leadership EDGE for WomenRead More
In today’s tight labor market, it is essential that life science companies not only invest in developing new hires and scientists moving from the bench to management, but also managers transitioning into more significant leadership roles.
Receive the latest news!
- How can I show up as the best manager, leader, or version of myself during uncertain and stressful times ?
- How can I balance my responsibilities at home while still making progress on my professional and personal goals?
- How can I continue to learn while honoring shelter at home or social distancing mandates?
- What ideas can I implement to make times of change an opportunity to build our corporate culture?
- How can we maintain a sense of team and actually become stronger when we are working remotely?