For many years, the topic of measuring a return on investment from your learning and development programs has often been met with skepticism, evasiveness, a quick change of topic or a somewhat confusing explanation. Yet the business impact of these programs can indeed be measured when the right questions are asked and validated processes and accountability are in place. Here’s how…Read More
Your evolution from scientist to becoming a leader takes courage, collaboration, a commitment to learning and grit. Sound familiar? That’s right, the very things that make you a great scientist can be leveraged to make you a successful manager. Here are 5 tips that are definitely worth reading and practicing.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the 25th Anniversary Edition of From The Laboratory To Leadership, develops the skills and knowledge of first time and developing managers in life science companies, taking them from competent technical managers to capable business leaders.
Receive the latest news!
- How can I show up as the best manager, leader, or version of myself during uncertain and stressful times ?
- How can I balance my responsibilities at home while still making progress on my professional and personal goals?
- How can I continue to learn while honoring shelter at home or social distancing mandates?
- What ideas can I implement to make times of change an opportunity to build our corporate culture?
- How can we maintain a sense of team and actually become stronger when we are working remotely?