Lisa K. Tesvich, Ph.D.
Leadership & Organizational Development Consultant
“Specializing in Life Science is a chance to make a difference in one of the most important and promising industries in the world!”
- As a visual and kinesthetic learner, Lisa has been able to use her advanced empathy skills to help people in all fields of work. She has a commitment to the growing community of professional barrier breakers that are making change happen. Her dedication extends to those who are realizing their potential, reaching it, and even surpassing it.
- Her leadership, team development, gender dynamics and gender bias savvy has allowed her to wrangle high profile situations across a multitude of industries in the public sector and Fortune 500 companies
- Lisa is a champion of breaking the glass ceiling that hinders women in attaining leadership roles. She is a master in helping women navigate forces that hold them back, even when those forces might be their own self-doubt.
- Author of “Having Faith in Yourself: Five Principles to Radiate Confidence and Create the Career You Desire.”
- Former Director in the Global Human Resources Solutions practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Worked with executives and other leaders to create engaging environments where employees can thrive and organizations can profit.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Ph.D. and M.S. degrees from Tulane University in Organizational Psychology
- B.A. in Personnel Psychology from the University of California, Santa Barbara
- Certified in Brain Based Leadership and member of the Neuroleadership Institute
- Certified DISC vendor and facilitator
- Certified Career Transition Consultant