In partnership with CLSI, The Leadership Edge is offering Leadership EDGE for Women.
Our curriculum develops each emerging leader by empowering women in your organization to get the EDGE, enabling them to excel within their companies, develop their authentic leadership style, gain support, skills, and tools, and elevate their success. Themes include networking for success, developing an executive presence, leveraging emotional intelligence, and vision as a leadership tool.
Program Location: CLSA Event Center, California Life Science Association, 701 Gateway, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Program Time: Mondays, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Session Themes and Dates:
- Finding Your Authentic Leadership Style, Sept. 16 (next session in 2020, date tbd)
- Finding Your Niche for Career Success, Oct. 7 (next session in 2020, date tbd)
- Networking for Success, Nov. 4
- Vision as a Leadership Tool, Feb. 3
- Executive Presence: Courage, Credibility, and Visibility, Mar. 2
- Communication and Influence for Impact, April 6
- Leveraging Your Emotional Intelligence, May 4
Investment: $795 per session for CLSA members, $995 per session for non-members. Discounts and benefits available for multiple sessions.