“I gain the most by asking questions and closely listening to the answer. In contrast to lawyers in court, who never ask a question without first knowing the answer, I ask questions where I have no idea of what the answer will be. It’s the best way to learn.”
- TLE team member since 2016. Steve is an exceptionally strong executive coach and transition coach. He has a great demeanor, extensive business knowledge and an invaluable ability to build rapport, even with our clients he coaches exclusively over the phone. Steve takes the time to understand the science, the business and the individuals he works with. His attention to detail, genuine interest in our clients, and many years of experience, position him as a tremendous thought partner to our clients.
- VP of Global Marketing, Aladdin
- 24+ years in sales, marketing, strategic planning, acquisition/integration, P&L Management
- Extensive Board experience
- Executive & Transition coach with global cultural exposure
- Works with businesses in a wide range of industries, including Blick Art Supplies, IBM, Lululemon, OfficeMax, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, and Walgreens
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
- M.B.A., Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- B.A., Business Economics, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Professional Certified Coach from the International Coach Federation
- Completed Co-Active Coach Training with CTI (Coach Training Institute)
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & RECOGNITION:
- Guest Lecturer, San Diego State University, “The Importance of Customer Relationships”
- Guest Lecturer, UCSD's Rady School of Management, "Fast Track Your Career"