We understand that end of year performance reviews can cause a lot of stress. Here are five of our best ideas for turning performance reviews into a conversation that actually strengthens relationships:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
La Jolla, CA, October 10, 2019 – The Leadership Edge, a life sciences organizational development company, headquartered in La Jolla, California, announced today that it is celebrating its 30th anniversary. The company was founded in 1989 with a commitment to helping life science professionals realize their potential, resulting in a greater impact on the health of the community and ultimately the world.Read More
Amy Bergen, VP of Business Development at The Leadership Edge presented to the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, Seattle Chapter on July 23rd about “Finding Your Niche for Career Success,” including a new segment on Imposter Syndrome. Amy has been advocating career development for women for over 10 years.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the 25th Anniversary Edition of From The Laboratory To Leadership, develops the skills and knowledge of first time and developing managers in life science companies, taking them from competent technical managers to capable business leaders.
Receive the latest news!
- What have you learned as a result of this great time of change and reflection?
- Our team’s biggest take aways from “Picture A Scientist.”
- What attribute(s) are you most proud of when it comes to your team?
- Performance Reviews: New Competencies & Ongoing Conversations
- What tactics most contributed to the successful pivot of your business to online learning in only 10 days?