Are you a young leader, aged 21 to 39, working in the life sciences? Join us at Bicom’s Life Science Young Leaders: 10 Habits of a Successful Young Leader. Becoming a successful leader in the ever-growing life science industry requires hard work, dedication and, of course, leadership skills. Amy Bergen, Vice President of Business Development at The Leadership Edge has been selected as a panelist and will share professional industry knowledge about what it takes.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the 25th Anniversary Edition of From The Laboratory To Leadership, develops the skills and knowledge of first time and developing managers in life science companies, taking them from competent technical managers to capable business leaders.
As The Leadership Edge approaches nearly 30 years in business, it provides a tremendous opportunity to celebrate our past and to envision our exciting future where we continue to profoundly impact the pace, performance and culture of life science companies.
Receive the latest news!
- California Becomes the First State to Mandate Female Board Members
- Planning for a Successful Performance Review
- Biocom Young Leaders: 10 Habits of a Successful Young Leader
- Biocom/LifeHR 9th Annual Life Science HR Conference in San Diego
- Special Report from the San Diego Business Journal, Top Executive Training Companies